Friday, December 30, 2011

DAY # 14 The Rest of our Elf on the Shelf

As you can probably tell, I'm catching up with all of my posts now that the holiday is over.  I've been dreading this, just because I've taken so long to do it.  So here's the next one. 

I know i promised to post this on Christmas Eve, but I've been crazy busy for the last week.  Here are the rest of our ideas....


A friendly game of Checkers....


 A "snow ball" fight...


 Elf hide and go seek....



Snowflaking the bathroom...



A game of cards...


 Elves left a Candy Cane Garden Kit...



A nerf gun fight... Muggins is a sniper, Tattle is a camper, and Farkle got shot  LOL


 Coloring some Christmas pages...


 Crape papering the kids doors on Christmas Eve.  LOL  they were supposed to bust out but my kids all crawled under  :(


Pinterest saved my booty when i was out of ideas!

???  Pinterest Win / Pinterest Fail  ???
A WIN for me!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment